Complaints policy

Unhappy with our services?

If you feel dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, then in the first instance please contact Felicia Hjertman at or by post at Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AF. We will immediately carry out an independent investigation of your complaint and will provide a written response.

If we cannot resolve your complaint within three business days, we will refer your complaint to our principal firm, Resolution Compliance Limited, to complete and communicate the outcome of the investigation to you.

If we and Resolution Compliance Limited are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction and you are an eligible complainant as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority (that is to say you are, an individual consumer, a micro-enterprise [a commercial enterprise which employs fewer than 10 people and has a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €2 million], a charity with an annual income of under £6.5 million, a trustee of a trust having a net asset value of under £5 million, a borrower under a consumer buy-to-let agreement, or a small business [an enterprise that has an annual turnover of less than £6.5 million and either employs fewer than 50 persons, or has an annual balance sheet total of less than £5 million], then you will have recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Contact details

The Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange

London E14 9SR

020 7964 1000 (switchboard)

+44 20 7964 1000 (for calls from outside the UK)

020 7964 1001 (main fax)

0800 023 4 567 - Calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines

0300 123 9 123 - Calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers